Monday, August 14, 2006

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Saw the flick over the weekend. Funny movie. Much like Anchorman, it had moments where you thought it was stupid and then moments where you are nearly crying from laughter. Will Farrell has got a knack for just looking like an idiot and you laugh, he doesn't even have to say anything funny, he just looks so stupid that it's funny. My opinion of him though is that his cameo's or lesser roles (wedding crashers and old school) are his better work but this one was pretty good.

Some examples of the idiocy that is Ricky Bobby

[from trailer] Ricky Bobby: Help me, Jesus! Help me, Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft to get the fire off me!
[from trailer] Ricky Bobby: I can't control my heart rate, I've got a cougar on me!
[from trailer] Ricky Bobby: Momma, I'm going fast!
Ricky Bobby: Dear Lord Baby Jesus, I want to thank you for this wonderful meal, my two beautiful son's, Walker and Texas Ranger, and my Red-Hot Smokin' Wife, Carley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home