Thursday, September 28, 2006

rather boring

I have been watching Saturday Night Live Best of's latetly. I watched Will Ferrell, Chris Farley and Phil Hartman. All had classic moments.

Also tried watching A Knights Tale. Didn't get it....didn't make it through the movie. Thought the premise of jousting and current day music was slightly interesting but just couldn't get into the movie.

Gave watching Nip/Tuck a try. I watched 3 episodes. I thought the writing was great, however it was rather disgusting to watch them operate on people.....face lifts are just nasty. I guess I have a weak stomach and horrible bed side manner.

Watched the Proposition as well. It's an austrialian western with Guy Pearce. Kind of dry and boring, great premise for a movie though.

Not much interesting lately at the movies or being released on dvd so I am kind of bored at the moment.

For those music buffs out there, Bob Seger's new album is pretty good from what I have heard and he just announced he is touring....possibly his final tour....I am in as he is one of the few people I have never seen live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home