Thursday, January 11, 2007

blah

It was bound to happen....after too much media overload I need to let off some steam....

Here's my list of people I wish I had an all powerful controller/clicker to mute so they would shut up

Rosie O'Donnell - A hypocritical anti-straight person preacher. Man's worst fear happened when she was added to the view...watching that show is totaly man torture.

Oprah Winfrey - She thinks she is the closest thing to God and too many people believe her. She is constantly trying to show everyone how great and generous she is....here's an idea how about being generous and not having the camera's there.

Tom Cruise - Keep the crazy scientology stuff to yourself and stop jumping up and down on couches. I too am shocked that somehow katie holmes married you but that is no reason to go mental.

Donald Trump - No, you're fired.

Axl Rose - Silence until Chinese Democracy is released and it doesn't suck, after that you can beat up tommy hilfiger all you want.

Eddie Van Halen - For ruining one of the greatest rock bands (Van Halen) of all time (twice) I sentence you to now and evermore to play with members partridge family, monkees and donnie osmond.

Britney Spears - Skank white trash who somehow got rich...apparently when white trash people get rich they forget to wear clothes and somehow get pictures of themselves with no underwear on....go figure....somewhere justin timerlake is laughing hysterically

Pamela Anderson/Tommy Lee/Kid Rock - Ok let me solve this for you, she's a slut, both of you are whacked and if I had it my way by law none of you would be able to see each other ever again.

Anyone with the last name of Hilton - Go away. No more reality tv shows for you.

Deathly skinny hollywood starlets - Eat something for God's sakes, no one wants to see your bones sticking out....and come forth if you have a problem before it's too late.

Bill Oreily and Rush Limbaugh and all political TV radio personalities - SHUT UP. I have a mind of my own and I don't need you telling me how to interpet information. What ever happened to the good old days when the news was just reported objectively. We go from that to people picking on Michael J Fox because he has Parkinson's disease...it's a shame.

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown - Three cheers, they finally are divorcing after years of fights and heroin habits...now just stop showing up in the news.

There you have it I could go on even further but why bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home